Red Plum

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meet Our Newest Blogger - Becky! Plus her AWESOME Dollar General Deal!

We are super-psyched that the TSNPR family is growing and we want you to meet our latest addition: Becky! Becky will be bringing you deals of the North and lots of other tips on pets, cooking and more!



Hi, I'm Becky. I am a 26 year old professional, graduate student, and couponer! I attended high school and college with Lea and after graduating from The Ohio State University, I relocated to the Cleveland, Ohio area where I currently live with my fiancĂ©, his daughter, our two dogs, a cat, and a turtle. While I have not always known the value  of a dollar (read in to this that I spent way more money that I should have during college!)  upon moving in with my fiancĂ©  and needing to balance a household budget while planning a wedding and saving up to purchase a house,  I learned that coupons could stretch our small food and entertainment budget and allow us to enjoy more while saving more.  

And now for Becky's first deal!


This week only, Dollar General is offering an Emerson 12 MP digital Camera for only $25 as well as a 4GB MP3 player with a 1.5” color LCD screen for only $15.  Both items are currently in stock on their website, however you can go online and print off a $5 off $25 purchase coupon valid in stores this Saturday only.  This means that you can snag both items for only $35, or you can pick up just the camera for only $20. I am sure either would make somebody on your Christmas list very happy.


(The digital camera is in the middle! If you can find the video camera in your store, that's another awesome steal! )

Note: if you're interested in joining our team as an author or a helper, email us or leave a comment with your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment