Red Plum

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Priceline Big Deals = Cheap Travel

Priceline

Have you booked your holiday travel yet? If not, you no longer need to worry about outrageous prices because Priceline is there to help you! Sign up and enter your preferences and do searches for the type of travel/destinations your are interested in in the near future. It saves that info, then you get emails in your inbox for all of the great sales that include what you're looking for.

When I fly home to Ohio sans dogs, I usually rent a car at the airport in Dayton and drove home. Yikes, car rental is EXPENSIVE! But Priceline knows how I roll and I can't tell you how many times they've saved me over 50% on rental - their emails for $9.99 car rentals are a lifesaver! Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment