Pet parents - when you hear the name Petsmart, does your wallet head for the hills screaming? No more!
There are a lot of things about Petsmart that many people don't know.
- Petsmart price matches
- Petsmart has a loyalty card program - PetPerks. Get it, it's free. Register your card on their website, it's free too and they email you promotions, coupons and offer printable coupons.
- Petsmart accepts manufacturer coupons
- Petsmart accepts all competitor coupons.
- Petsmart puts out a lot of printable and in-store store coupons
- Petsmart allows stacking of all of the above named coupons
As far as price matching, you can take them the ad or you can take a photo of the shelf tag at another store and show it to them at the register.
Here's an examples of a great deal you can do this week, we will be price matching:
- Ingles - 20lbs Tidy Cats litter, $6.98
(2) Tidy Cats litter, 20lbs and price match @ $6.98 each
Another deal is at Target: 3.5lb Purina One Beyond dog food, $6.16 through 12/3
If you price match this sale at Petsmart:
Buy (2) 3.5lb bags Purina One Beyond dry dog food @ $6.16 and use:
- (2) $4/1 Purina One Beyond coupons, 10/9 SS
- (1) $2 off $10 purchase Pet Supermarket coupon
Note: I have heard that the coupon policy states you can't have more coupons than items. My Petsmart store is really good about coupons, so I would probably do the deal as outlined above. If you happen to get a bad cashier and the coupon policy ultimately gets pulled, they may hold you to this rule so be ready to throw a cheap filler into your order (I like to keep an eye out for the clearance cat toys)