Red Plum

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Christmas Gift Alert - FREE Expandable Vases!


I'll admit - I've started Christmas shopping. I've got at least five gifts, not counting gift baskets I'm planning on making from my stockpile. My goal is to do Christmas for $150 or less, preferably under $100. So in my quest for a nearly free Christmas, I bring you an awesome FREEBIE!

Cue Savemore, another daily deal site. They currently have a promo where you get a $10 credit when you sign up. And that credit will score you today's deal for FREE - Expandable vases.  Receive two vases for $6, or 6 for $14. These vases are paper thin, expand to fit any size bouquet, are impossible to break, fold away for easy storage AND look just like real glass when filled with water. The best part - when you get two for $6, you still have $4 left for the next great deal! And shipping is FREE!

Sign up here to redeem your $10 credit.

Note: Do you have a magazine subscription in mind as a gift for someone? See how you can get a year subscription FREE here.

No comments:

Post a Comment