Red Plum

Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF! Sound Off!




WOW! What a week! I'm sure you all have been as busy as I have! Life sure teaches you not to treat everyday like a monotonous routine...just when you start to get bored, you can't find a minute for yourself! Personal story about me...my cat that went missing NINE months ago was just recovered yesterday...a local vet called me after scanning her microchip! So now I really am the crazy pet lady and my wolfpack is up to 5! Thank God for BOGO cat food sales at Publix with MFQs!

I was also a little disappointed at my shopping trip for Publix this week...I spent $20 which I NEVER do. But to be fair I did get fresh produce -couldn't pass up the end of the $4.99 watermelon sale - I eat it like it's going out of style!

So I'd love to hear from the readers. How was your week? How did you do on your shopping this week? What portions of the blog have helped you save the most? What would you like to see more of? We have exceeded 750 viewers in the past 5 weeks! Please leave some feedback, I'm dying for your opinions! Stay tuned for the freshest deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment