Red Plum

Monday, May 16, 2011

Open Mic

I know, I know, you're starting to wonder, "when are you gonna teach me how to SAVE?!?!" Stay calm, my little grasshoppers, everything good is worth waiting for (and coupon matching so you don't have to takes time!).

In the meantime, I'd love some feedback. So go ahead, comment! Tell me about yourself, how you currently save, your secret couponing weapons, your best savings to date, etc. OR, tell me what I can do for you, is there anything specific you want to learn, any questions you have, any clarifications you need? Just ask!

And just a little navigation tip, use the links to the right of this post under the 'Quick Links' tab to sort the posts, ie. clicking 'Freebies' will give you a list of posts ONLY pertaining to Freebies, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment