Red Plum

Friday, July 27, 2012

FREE Bath Puff at Walmart!

This is perfect timing, my shower puff is falling apart! EcoTools Poufs are sold at Walmart, ranging in price from 87¢-$1.04 (depends on  your region I suppose). Sign up here and EcoTools will email you a coupon for $1/1 EcoTool product.

I know we're still in the midst of summer (I'm in  GA, no need to remind me!) but now's the time to start wrapping your head around the upcoming Christmas season. A great idea for inexpensive gifts are homemade Spa-themed gift baskets. Between these poufs and the 59¢ Greek soaps at Publix a couple of weeks ago, I'd say I'm off to a great start.

 With deals like this, when December rolls around, all you'll have to do is open your linen closet (or wherever you keep your HBA stockpile) and fill those baskets! So FYI - I'm tagging this and all future great deals with gift potential under the Christmas on a Budget tab - so check back frequently for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment