Red Plum

Thursday, January 5, 2012

All Detergent - $1 at Dollar General



Even though I've got a year's worth of detegent stockpiled in my laundry closet, I am so pumped about this deal!

This week (through Saturday, 1/7), you can get All laundry detergent 28 load size for $1 at Dollar General!

I'll admit, when I was a coupon novice, I was pumped to get $1 Xtra detergent. And sure, it cleaned my clothes, but the first time I got a deal on All, the difference in the cleanliness of my clothes was unbelievable! Plus, my mom has sensitive skin and only uses All Free & Clear, so I stock up for her whenever I can. The bottles are small, but it really doesn't take much, so one bottle really lasts!




But anywho, where's the deal. All detergent is currently on sale for $3.50 at DG.
Use:
  • $1/1 All Laundry Detergent, RP 1/1/12
  • $1.50/1 All Laundry Detergent DG store printable
For the printable, click the 'Save Now' button under the 'Fresh Start Sweepstakes' logo. You do have to share with friends to get the coupon emailed to you, but it gives you the option to share on Facebook.

If you don't have the $1/1 coupon, there are a couple alternatives:
-.75/1 all laundry detergent (Facebook), 28 load + printable
-.75/1 all laundry detergent, 28 load +, RP 12/04


Stack both coupons and your final cost is $1. I have heard that you may have to do a separate transaction for each bottle you buy, so be mindful of that. Make sure you take a copy of the Dollar General coupon policy to ensure a smooth transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment