Red Plum

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pepsi and Frito Lay Coupons - Printable

Hello friends, it looks like we've hit the junk food JACKPOT as far as coupons are concerned. We have some Pepsi and Frito Lay printables courtesy of Smartsource.com. These coupons will also be in an insert in this coming Sunday paper. So get a move on and go print your two copies and don't forget your paper this weekend!

Here's what we've got:

Pepsi and Frito Lay Coupons

$2/1 Frito Lay Variety Packs, 20 ct. +
$1/5 SoBe 20 oz, Propel 24 oz, or Propel Zero 24 oz
B4G2 Glass Bottles of Pepsi made in Mexico, 12 oz
$2/2 Pepsi Brand, 24 pk., 12 oz. cans
$1/2 Sierra Mist or Sierra Mist Natural, 2L
$1/4 Lipton Pure Leaf, 16 oz. or 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea, 20 oz.
$2/2 Lipton 12 pk., 16.9 oz 
Free Pepsi Max, 2L wyb (2) Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks 8.5 oz +
Free Manzanita Sol, 2L wyb (2) Tapatio or Flamas, 6.5 oz +
$1/2 Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks and/or Fritos Corn Chips 8.5 oz +
$1 off Tostitos Tortilla Chips 9 oz + AND Tostitos Dip 15 oz +
$1/2 SunChips Multigrain Snacks 10 oz. +
$1/1 Tropicana Pure Premium or Trop50 Juice Beverages 59 oz

P.S. Sorry I've been MIA this month, it's been busy and this freshly single lady has been out on the town! Plus, my laptop cord died, and I had to buy a new one - $.71 on Amazon! But don't worry, I won't leave yall no mo. Fair warning, it may be a little slow around here while I catch up on MY couponing, I haven't shopped this month either and my stockpile is suffering :( But I won't take too long, I promise! <3, L

No comments:

Post a Comment