Red Plum

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update

Sorry for being MIA this week, my savvy savers. It has been one heck of a week and I took a mini hiatus.

But alas, let's not dwell on the past, but move forward to your future of not paying retail.

Since it is Thursday, it will be a light week. Since the new Publix sale is out, I'll be posting the match ups, as well as the Sunday Coupon Preview. As far as the rest of the stores whose sales end Saturday, I'll just post the best deals to stop and pick up.

And then for next week's sales, it will be money-saving business as usual.

While I've been gone, have you found any great steals and deals? If so, SHARE! (to comment, click the blue "comment" link at the bottom of this post, for anyone who didn't know...you know who you are :))

Glad to be back, I missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment