Rite Aid released their new coupon policy yesterday.
The good news:
- You can stack a manufacturer coupon (UPC begins with 5), store coupon (begins with 48) and in-ad manufacturer coupon (begins with 49) for amazing savings
Internet Printable Coupons:
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.
- A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an internet coupon (even if printed off the internet) and is therefore not subject to the $5.00 maximum.
The bad news:
- You cannot use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale. However, they will accept a BOGO coupon if there is not a BOGO sale currently on the product.
- No overage allowed. In the event that the sale price of the item is less than the value of the coupon, the coupon value will be reduced to the amount of the item.
Make sure to print a copy of the new policy for your binder.